CIPP Lining Technician Job Description
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making abilities.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as a part of a team with shared responsibilities and resources.
- Occasional requirements to travel, work weekends, nights and overtime. o High School Diploma or equivalent
- o Must pass a medical examination and receive necessary vaccinations. o Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces or receive certification within 90 days of hire
- PACP certification a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to utilize computers and other various mobile devices for reporting and communication requirements using various platforms and software.
- Drivers License (CDL preferred) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in a written, oral or diagram form.
- Some mechanical knowledge with ability to maintain and operate equipment; maintain lining equipment in good operating condition by cleaning, daily inspection and small minor repairs.
- Operating remote cameras that utilize CCTV to record interiors of various pipelines for inspections to determine if cleaning is needed (as well as what type) and if the pipe line is a candidate for lining.
- Repair various pipelines using a specific product and process. o Learn Advanced Pipe Repair, Inc.’s products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and use of equipment.
- Utilize various platforms in order to document all aspects of various projects and communicate extensively through them.
Please submit your resume to Louise at LPatt@advancedpiperepair.com.